Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stressed Out?

stress: the physical pressure, pull, or other force exerted on one thing by another, strain. Subject to undergo extreme pressure or strain, as from their job.  The verb stress means “afflict with hardship”.

Everyone has their own personal way of dealing with stress. Some of the most common stress relievers include: yoga/meditation, getting a massage, deep breathing, taking a long walk, exercise, stress balls, spend time with friends, laughter, taking a vacation, doing a hobby (painting, gardening, etc), sleeping well and eating a balanced nutritious diet. All of these stress relief techniques are opted to helping one clear their head and in the end, feel stress free.
On a daily basis I tend to feel stressed out, but I have been a lot better in dealing with relieving my stress lately. One thing I love to do to relieve my stress and clear my head is having a positive outlook on any and every situation that has been stressing me out lately.  Another thing I love to do when I feel stressed out is go to the gym. I exercise and work myself really hard to let all my anger/stress out. I feel exercise works really well with relieving my stress. And also, I take a weekly yoga class to help clear my head and feel a sense of calmness & relief. I feel the best way to relieve stress (for me) is by surrounding yourself with people you love and who care about you. Have a good time with them, go out and enjoy yourself! Laugh until you cry and just forget about all of your problems. Spend time with those important people in your life, and I can guarantee you will feel stress free!
My absolute favorite PLACE to go to feel 100% relaxed and stress free is the beach. The beach is my sanctuary, my home away from home. Ever since I was little I have so many wonderful memories surrounding the beach. It’s beautiful scenery gives off such a relaxing vibe and I always feel a sense of calmness and relief when visiting.
By picking a place to feel stress free, you are going beyond stress relief techniques and surrounding yourself with total relaxation and calmness. You know you will always have that place to go to when/if those techniques don’t work.
Everyone has their own personal ways with dealing with stress, so what’s right for you?
                                                         
STRESS


RELIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment